Botulax 100iu is a peripheral muscle relaxant that contains purified botulinum toxin type A (in combination with haemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the product is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses. Intramuscular administration of the toxin disrupts the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter that ensures neuromuscular conduction) and leads to temporary paralysis of the facial muscles. Frozen facial expressions help relax muscles and smooth wrinkles.
Clostridium type A botulinum toxin
(Strain: Clostridium botulinum CBFC26)
Dose: 100 units (U)
MODE OF ACTION Botulax 100iu
- Botulinum toxin type A blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles.
- The botulinum toxin injected into the muscle can no longer shrink, which reduces wrinkles.
- It is used for: forehead lines, crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eye) and lion’s wrinkle.
- Horizontal and vertical neck wrinkles;
- Lip contour correction
- Botulax 100 iu guarantees high effectiveness.
- Botulax provides a precise and uniform effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with the preparation